WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to due diligence reports on the most popular five companies.
- Access to an online platform to view information about participating startups and contact the founders.
- Access to private quarterly Summit events.
- Reserved seating at public conferences held in tandem with the Medtech and Biotech/Pharma Summits.
- Priority seating at the January 2018 Life Science All-Stars event.
- Networking with other investors, strategic partners, and UC life science innovation leaders.
WHERE IT HAPPENS
All events are held at the UC San Francisco Mission Bay campus.
How it works
- To apply, email Christine Winoto at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact you if you are a good fit for the Summit.
- Once admitted we will grant you access to the system, where you will be able to view information on participating companies, including executive summaries, team rosters, and draft pitch decks.
- Separately, QB3 will solicit applications from startups, and from an initial 40, will select 10-15 companies to take part in the Summit.
- You will be able to contact participating companies confidentially through the online system.
- On the day of the Summit, the selected entrepreneurs will pitch investors in person.