WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to due diligence reports on the most popular five companies.
- Access to an online platform to view information about participating startups and contact the founders.
- Access to private quarterly Summit events.
- Reserved seating at public conferences held in tandem with the Medtech and Biotech/Pharma Summits.
- Networking with other investors, strategic partners, and UC life science innovation leaders.
WHERE IT HAPPENS
All events are held at the UC San Francisco Mission Bay campus.
How it works
- To participate as an investor, email Christine Winoto at email@example.com
- If you are a good fit for the Summit we will invite you to register in our online system.
- Once you are registered, you will be able to view information on participating companies, including executive summaries, team rosters, and draft pitch decks.
- Separately, QB3 will solicit applications from startups, and from an initial 40, will select 10-15 companies to take part in the Summit.
- You will be able to contact participating companies confidentially through the online system.
- On the day of the Summit, the selected entrepreneurs will pitch investors in person.